The Front Range Quarterly
(Our Winter 2019, Vol. 1, No. 1
issue is now available!)
What's in This Issue?
- An introduction to FRB Missions
- A study series on sevens as the number applies to Jesus Christ
- Word studies from the Old and New Testament
- Photography from one of our beautiful state parks
- A look at the faith of missionary Isobel Kuhn
- Christian fiction
- The digital format comes in a free, reader-friendly EPUB.
- Click on the cover below to begin reading.
- Print copies are free to citizens of Colorado. For individuals outside of Colorado, we do ask for a suggested donation. All money goes toward the ministry.
- Our suggested donation is $6 an issue ($24/year), which helps us cover some of the printing and shipping costs.
- To request a print copy, click here.
What version of the Bible is used for the quarterly?
- All scriptures are taken from the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible.
How can this quarterly be used at church?
- Many people would welcome the chance to read and discuss topics that deepen their faith. During Sunday School, take time to read together some of the articles, using the Bible to trace the scriptures that are included.
- As any good teacher will tell you, learning does not come from reading alone, but discussing and processing what has been read. Therefore, make sure to include time for questions, while understanding that a deepened faith comes from a more learned (and tested) faith.
How else can I use this quarterly?
- Whether read in a small group study or as an individual, the purpose of the quarterly is to help you grow in your faith and understanding of the Bible.
Do you take submissions?
- Absolutely! We take submissions continually. We do have guidelines. See here.
©2019 Front Range Baptist Missions. All rights reserved.